Listen to Falling Into Reverie


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 29, 2010

21 Randoms

If we're friends on facebook, you might remember my previous randoms list that occurred while I was in England. I liked it so I'm doing it again.

1. I bite my nails when I'm nervous or stressed out.
2. That being said, once I start, if there's a jagged edge, I can't stop.
3. I am trying to figure out a way to become independently wealthy.
4. I wish I was more talented at art.
5. I don't feel like I'm really good at anything.
6. I love the show Burn Notice because it's exciting and sort of romantic.
7. I loathe the fact that I just wrote "sort of romantic" and meant it.
8. I have an irrational dislike for Kiera Knightly. And Ashton Kutcher (as I've previously mentioned) and a host of other celebrities.
9. I feel like a "typical college grad" meaning I'm pretty sure I don't have any idea what I want to do now...
10. Outside the independently wealthy scheme, that is.
11. I'm afraid that I'll be alone for the rest of my life.
12. Part of me would be ok with that. The other part is certain I am missing out on a lot.
13. These randoms remind me of postsecret except they're not a secret because they're all from me and I told you that.
14. I like watching all the CSI shows. Vegas is the best, and Miami and New York follow nearly neck and neck. I haven't seen enough of New York to make an actual decision about it and Horatio's ridiculous ways are almost too much for me.
15. My favorite kind of photography is black and white with one random color.
16. I am attracted to older men. This is something I am just figuring out about myself.
17. I like beards.
18. Whenever I see a commercial for IHOP, I think about the time I went there with Jacquie and we had a great time, despite not really enjoying our food.
19. I think that KIA commercial with the hamsters is totally weird.
20. I hate packing my lunch for work. I guess I'm just lazy.
21. I'd like to go to New York.

No comments: