Listen to Falling Into Reverie


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm Here for Liquor and Dessert

I'm 23 years old.

I've spent the last week at my mom's, watching my nieces. We have had fun. I love my nieces and I appreciate spending so much time with them.

That being said, I need to get the fuck out of here. Seriously. I can feel myself getting stuck here. Overspending (so much for the budget), wasting days doing nothing, not thinking about my future. I'm trapped in the same crap with my mom, arguing about nothing. My mom actually made me cry at dinner. My birthday dinner. It's stupid but true; she spent the entire dinner not talking to anyone. It was just me and my nieces. At 23, I cried. My feelings were hurt and I felt stupid.

She apologized the next day.

That said, my brother and sister are back in town tomorrow. I'll be out tomorrow night. Happy birthday me.

No comments: