Listen to Falling Into Reverie


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 4, 2009

With A Name Like Genochio, It Has To Be Good

So I am very nearly done packing. I'm impressed with myself. I've really left a lot of things out because in reality I can live pretty comfortably without a lot of things. I packed my favorite clothes and perfume and scarves. Other stuff too but I honestly can't remember everything.
I was looking through some old blogs and I found this, which I still enjoy greatly because it seems so random/carefree.

What do you do when you want to dance? Turn up the music and f-ing dance.
I hate it when I feel contemplative but I can't really get out a single thought. I just want to write; write anything and everything. Throw caution to the wind and say what I really mean. Ha, like I'd ever do that. I don't want to stomp on anyone's feelings, even if I end up crushing my own in the process.
I like change. I always want to rearrange my room and I love to change my profile picture. At the same time, I'm afraid of change. What happens if I deviate from the "plan"? Is there a plan? Who am I kidding, I never plan.
Say it ain't so. Go dance or something you losers.

I think it's a nice example of how I am sometimes. I'm silly but still very mindful of other people's feelings/etiquette. At the same time, I wrote that little blurb two years ago. I think now I'm more mindful of living up to my expectations and not anyone else's. I've changed in the past year. People have told me that I've changed. I feel different. I mean I actually set up this trip to England. I've always thought about going and I always wanted to. I guess it's the right time now. I feel strong enough. I feel like I could do it.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I was VERY impressed with your packing finesse. You did an awesome job. Sorry about the mix-up with your travel clock. Love, Mom