Listen to Falling Into Reverie


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Countdown To...

The countdown to 2009 is over but my countdown to England still has two days left.
I think it's interesting how every year on New Years people do a year assessment or spend time reflecting. Why does something like a new year prompt this self reflection? I spend a lot of time in self reflection. I suppose a lot of people do (at least I hope so). If not, does that once a year moment really do it for the entire year?
There are God knows how many surveys you can take with random questions like "Did you kiss a person with tattoos in 2008?" Really?
My favorite question was "Did you meet someone who changed your life?" Okay, there is some validity to that question. Some people you meet swoop in and change things up. Other you can meet but it might be years later before you realize how they changed you. The point is, how do you answer that? How can you possibly know?
I do enjoy those surveys though. They're so ridiculous 90% of the time. The things people can come up with, you know?

Alright. I'm still not packed. It's 7:30 but I'm sleepy. Packing. bleh. I don't know anyone that actually packs earlier than the night before traveling.

No comments: